CaliforniaState Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.
A Few Isolated Showers
May 4, 2016, 9:48 PM PDT
Southland WX Overview...
- A low pressure system will slowly approach from the Pacific and result in cooler weather Thursday with some drizzle or light showers possible.
- Moderately strong winds will develop in parts of the mountains and deserts Thursday and Thursday night.
- Showers will occur at times Thursday night through Sunday... With greatest chances Friday when a few thunderstorms are possible.
- Temperatures will be below normal Thursday through Sunday.
- Fair and warm weather will return next week as high pressure moves over the west coast.
United States WX Overview...
- Heavy rain possible over parts of the Southern Mid-Atlantic and Central Appalachians.
- Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average from the Northeast to the Southeast and westward to the Tennessee/Ohio Valleys.